4 February, 2021
Group 8A is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator who wants to leverage their skills in the affiliate marketing channel.
The ideal candidate for this position is intuitive, analytical, strong communicator, and ability to multitask on a regular basis.
● Regularly review, accept, decline, and discuss inbound affiliate leads.
● Ongoing maintenance of relevant text links and coupon codes within various affiliate networks.
● Create and send out newsletters to partnering affiliates for mass communication of upcoming product releases, promotions, general updates.
● Continually audit partners for proper FTC disclosures, expired coupon codes, and exclusive codes.
● Assist in initial phases of new affiliate program launches and takeovers of existing programs.
● Regularly evaluate reporting for designated book of business for opportunities, issues, general action items.
● Create reporting templates based on client and internal stakeholder needs.
You are great for this role if you:
● Possess strong time management and organization skills and are capable of coordinating several initiatives at once.
● Display good written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
● Ability to consistently meet deadlines and keeping commitments
● Know how to collaborate and coordinate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
● Display the ability to adapt and shift readily and quickly to changing situations
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
● Affiliate marketing experience a plus
● Ability to learn quickly
● Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
● Working knowledge of HTML a plus
Contact number: 8588041987